Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I voted....




Here's what I really really really believe....

Mrs. Clinton would not make a bad president. I'd love to have a women in office! California Senator Barbara Boxer, for instance, is a political 'rock star' if you ask me! I have some major problems with Hillary.... voting for the Iraq war was a HUGE problem for me. (Obama did not support it EVER). So now we know who can make a smart and sound decision!

I really don't think she can win against any of the Republicans possible nominees. With all her 'experience' comes a whole lot of baggage.

Obama seems to appeal to more people over political lines. There were Republicans voting for him.

Some say a black man can't get elected. It's true that I have very little faith in the intelligence of the average American. I'm clinging to the possibility that the majority of the voters don't see color... but see a man looking to change the country. I could go on and on here but I won't ....

Again, all I'm saying is Obama can beat the Republicans... I'm not sure Clinton can!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home