Tuesday, November 29, 2005

On Arizona Sunsets... Moms... and Too Much Food!







Does anyone know why Arizona gets such incredible, explosive and beautiful sunsets? I have always heard that smog helps make pretty sunsets. Although I have seen some pretty incredible sunsets in L.A. California, --where smog is our biggest commodity--, I'm not sure they are anything like the sunsets I've witnessed in Arizona! Stinking amazing!

I have the absolutely cutest mom ever.... hands down. Don't even try to challenge this. I hope you think your mom is cute too but... you'd be wrong. My mom is the cutest.

Why do we ALL eat too much at Thanksgiving? My sister piled the food on her plate and gleefully announced, "look at all this food that's going to be all in my tummy!" And trust me, she has the tiniest tummy I know of on a full grown adult. And she DID empty her plate. We all did. Our bodies are mysterious. My food went to my thighs, belly and hind end. Rather quickly.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

t-giving at the Terretts ranch, Powder River County Montana.. not anything like the AZ thing.. somewhat different conversations me thinks! food looks good, even the brussels sprouts. extra salty turkey sandwiches for the ride home??

9:58 AM  
Blogger SCWEBER said...

mom's on a healthy kick... no salt. They needed some salt though if you ask me!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry lady -but my mom is cuter than yours - she looks simular, but she's cuter. Is "cuter" a word?

4:00 PM  
Blogger SCWEBER said...

my name's not "lady" and "cuter" is NOT a word but we all understand what it means. And my mom is TO the "most cute". Anyway- I'm glad you think that your mom is cute.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home