Friday, June 09, 2006

Brian's Indonesia Pictures


My travel mates, Brian and Ayu, have put up soooo many really fun pictures from our trip. If you're interested, you should check it out their flickr site. Especially because they got to go to Bromo. I didn't make it there, boohoo. Bromo looks amazing! Plus, they have more pictures of all of us on "vacation". I don't have so many of those. I plan on posting some of what I've got though...


Also- they took a great pic of me and my Balinese healers, for which I am grateful. The whole group pic is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/webersweb/sets/72157594157099748/

---or down a few posts here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Thompson said...

Hum, many young boys were rubbin on ya? What a drag you look so un happy.
Tee Hee..........

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home